Mr. Rarick has significant experience as a leader and operator of privately held companies. Mr. Rarick currently serves as the President and CEO of Valley Minerals in addition to serving as a member of the board for Valley Minerals and Automation Service. Mr. Rarick is also an active member of Young Presidents’ Organization, St. Louis chapter. He completed a BSBA in Accounting and Finance at Miami University and a MBA at the Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Automation Service – President and CEO
- Benada Aluminum Products – Interim Operating Executive
- FTL Capital – Senior Director, Deal Team
- Salesforce.com – Manager, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis
- Protiviti – Manager, Business Consulting
- BSBA, Accounting and Finance – Miami University
- MBA – Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis