Mr. Rarick has significant experience as a leader and operator of privately held companies. Mr. Rarick currently serves as the President and CEO of Automation Service and as the President and CEO of Valley Minerals. Mr. Rarick is also an active member of Young Presidents’ Organization, St. Louis chapter. He completed a BSBA in Accounting and Finance at Miami University and a MBA at the Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Benada Aluminum Products – Interim Operating Executive
- FTL Capital – Senior Director, Deal Team
- Salesforce.com – Manager, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis
- Protiviti – Manager, Business Consulting
- BSBA, Accounting and Finance – Miami University
- MBA – Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis